Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trade a XPDeus with 9" & 11" coil for CTX 3030 plus some cash

Posted by Mccrorysjewelry2 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Trade a XPDeus with 9" & 11" coil for CTX 3030 plus some cash
May 26, 2015 08:32PM
Was thing of selling my XPDeus for a CTX 3030. I recently bought a new CTX and love using it. It is the perfect detector for me for my type of hunting. Thinking of getting a second one for a back up or a friend to use. Don't have a problem with the weight like I thought I might. I have $2000 tide up in the Deus and coils. Have used it maybe 10 times and have had it for a year. Would throw in some cash to boat if needed but, not a lot. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2015 09:06PM by Mccrorysjewelry2.
Re: Trade a XPDeus with 9" & 11" coil for CTX 3030 plus some cash
May 26, 2015 09:18PM
Seems like you have the perfect one two punch in detectors there not sure why you would want to buy another of the same detector. Ctx will see things the deus won't see and vice versa
May 26, 2015 09:27PM
I really don't want to sell the Deus because it is a great detector. I have truly enjoyed using it but, I seem to have a better connection with the CTX and understand it better and dig up less trash than with the deus. Silver coins is what I love to dig and the CTX loves silver. Thanks
May 26, 2015 10:01PM
Pm sent
May 27, 2015 02:45AM
Change is good till you find the right match...hunting is just like fishing sometimes you wait and wait and get nothing. Is it the bait, the area, the fish? Same thing for digging it takes time and a lot of the time we don't get much but for me when I look at what I did get and add the years of hunting I feel like I have a lot of history that I found. Saving history, sometimes it takes skill, luck and being in the right place at the right time.....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 27, 2015 03:20AM
Deus is SOLD! Thanks