Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Does anyone else here spend more time posting

Posted by guvmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Does anyone else here spend more time posting
June 04, 2015 05:12PM
about detecting then actually detecting? smiling smiley just too many things to do that detecting is often on the back burner.
I like to keep informed though and enjoy the forum.
Re: Does anyone else here spend more time posting
June 04, 2015 05:39PM
Yeah the past month, being stuck in the house after some kidney stone surgery. Having a stent in for three and half weeks is no fun. You kind of stay in one area and in one postion as much as possible.
Finally it came out, great gave me 7 days to get some detecting in and do some other outdoor stuff. A few days, then before I have to prep for the big kidney surgery. Then I'll be stuck inside again for at least a month,
told them I'm going detecting after surgery, they looked at me and laughed. They said I won't be moving much............we'll see...LOL
So I maybe cruising the forums a lot more, checking out everyones finds....the armchair treasure hunter..............

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
June 04, 2015 06:20PM
I have too many hobbies. Just got into another one too: Building AR-15 rifles. I may be selling my GPX to fund this one.
June 05, 2015 01:31AM
We have had so much rain down here the last month, I haven't done any detecting. Now that it has quit raining, everything is flooded or to muddy to get to.... Hopefully I will find a dry place this weekend.
June 05, 2015 03:29AM
I get home at 11 PM so that is when i usually catch up

Bey
June 05, 2015 11:09AM
I read a good many posts daily....... but i still manage several hunts a week. I try not to let life get in the way of my detecting lol.
June 05, 2015 02:53PM
Unfortunately have become a caregiver for my wife who has had her share of medical problems and detecting is on the back burner. Fortunately she is getting better and perhaps this Fall may get out more frequently. Sort of become an armchair detectorist but it keeps me in tune with the hobby...