Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question maybe for Keith (Nokta/Makro)

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Question maybe for Keith (Nokta/Makro)
July 29, 2015 02:08AM
This may be a stretch but here goes. First would/could a CoRe coil work on a Racer??? If the connector was configured correctly??? I do realize the 2 detectors operate on different freqs but they are close. Could Nokta/Makro make an adapter where CoRe coils would fit/work on Racer???

These coil ears on these Racer coils----IMO a black eye could be in the making. Racer is too good of a detector for something this "small" yet so big to stand in the way.

Keith, what are your thoughts, and do you communicate with these folks---even at random????
Re: Question maybe for Keith (Nokta/Makro)
July 29, 2015 02:18AM
Yes I communicate with them a good bit...

And to answer the coil question...Ive asked them since field trials why not use the CoRe coils...and im still not sure why?LOL!!

They are using the small coil and large coil frame from the CoRe line it seems... maybe not the same electronics but same frame.. Not sure why they want the 11x7 to be a NEW frame...

Im just glad the 'OOR 5' does not have any flaws... thats the bread and butter coil/machine combo..

Now with that said...

I do want everyone to know they are very serious about tackling the Modern trash here in the Americas ...Very serious...I know this for a fact....

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 29, 2015 02:27AM
I think since they have merged, they might benefit from putting the same plug on their detectors/coils. If an adapter was available and the CoRe coil infact worked with same/similar stock Racer performance----folks I think would be interested.
July 29, 2015 05:08AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I do want everyone to know they are very serious
> about tackling the Modern trash here in the
> Americas ...Very serious...I know this for a
> fact....
>
>
> Keith

sweet sounds like someone is testin an Impact like featured machine.
July 29, 2015 06:18AM
detectingMO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keith Southern Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > I do want everyone to know they are very
> serious
> > about tackling the Modern trash here in the
> > Americas ...Very serious...I know this for a