Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

attn Lowboy, Racer vs AT Gold

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
attn Lowboy, Racer vs AT Gold
September 14, 2015 07:13PM
Hey Lawrenzo, you've had both. Can you draw any comparison? Yeah, the Gold is waterproof. Anything else about the Gold you thought was better than the Racer?
(There's a new AT Gold f/s here on Craig's list for $450.)

Thanks.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: attn Lowboy, Racer vs AT Gold
September 14, 2015 10:35PM
I have Lowboy's At/Gold what a killer machine with the small coil I dug a silver Quarter at about 9".
September 14, 2015 11:51PM
Only reason I bought the AT Pro instead of the Gold was the Pro's ability to work at the beach. Now I have several other machines that will work at the beach. Still like the Pro but have not had my hands on a Gold. Just have to wonder...

Thanks, Trucker_Greg for your reply. Keep on truc... awe, was I really going to say that? <g>

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
September 15, 2015 01:49AM
I really loved the gold but the racer too me is the way to go. Better modulation hits harder can use less gain. Great coil. The gold has more programming for gold hunting but the racer is right up there with my dues. Racer better built and easy to protect in the rain. If going under water gold. The racer is going to have a gold version but I like the freq of the racer I think it's at 14 perfect and the small coil trumps the gold as does the 5x10. As they saying goes. GO FOR THE GOLD BUT GET THE RACER.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 15, 2015 03:16AM
Racer is more sensitve to smaller gold than the AT-GOLD..even the Gold Bug pro is not quite as hot on small gold as the Racer..

Funny the Racer is on 14Khz and the Multi purpose gold machines are on 18-19khz but they still are not quite as hot..

Hard to beleive..

The CoRe is slightly hotter than the Racer..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla