Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Does anybody use hearing aids detecting.

Posted by Rick, N. MI 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Does anybody use hearing aids detecting.
September 17, 2015 11:14PM
I just got one for 1 ear. The other ear hears but is damaged and a hearing aid won't help it. I don't hear the high tones. I don't know if it's worth wearing the hearing aid while detector. I just tried it with a cupped headphone and get a loud ringing sound.

Are there any flat headphones (flat to the ear seems ok) that work good?
Re: Does anybody use hearing aids detecting.
September 18, 2015 01:53AM
Hi Rick, I have aids in both ears and my hearing is so 80 to 90% gone in both ears. With out aids I can,t here anything hardly. I have used a lot of headphones over the years trying to find some that don,t hurt my ears with aids in and that I can hear good with. The last pare I got will be the last ones I will ever need, LIFE TIME WARRANTY. They work better than any I have tried, they are the new Whites Pro Star. I still don,t hear tones well but better than any I have ever used, don,t hurt my ears with aids in is one of the best things about them. Big soft muffs, cover the hole ear, don,t bend my ears to make them hurt with aids in. If you can find a dealer to let you try them, you will love them if you hunt with aids. flintstone
Re: Does anybody use hearing aids detecting.
September 18, 2015 03:52AM
Ok, thank you