Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ6a

Posted by Will Penny 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ6a
September 20, 2015 08:35PM
Just purchased and how would I get this detector re-calibrated...Was stored in a workshop for 3 years without being turned on, minus batteries...Seems to function like it should...Would not hurt to have a tune up...
Re: CZ6a
September 21, 2015 12:08AM
Send Tom a PM and He will tell you the details.
September 21, 2015 11:44PM
No harm running it while you wait. It will give you a base line to compare after tuned. If you are unfamiliar with CZs there are a ton of helpful site to be googled and lots of videos online. Best as I recall I am on my fifth CZ (2 digitals and 3 analogue) and they were all good. smileys with beer

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
September 22, 2015 01:37PM
Had a few of them over the years and might just be perfect the way it is...Several coin hunting trips should tell you if its deep, if not Tom is the guy to contact....
September 23, 2015 10:37AM
You could bury some different targets for a " test garden " to try it out. Different soils will = different results , so don't rely on everything you read online. An air test will give you some general idea about it . If you know someone in your area who is experienced with CZ's, let them try it out & see what they think. As stated above,, it might be just fine like it is.