Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Resourse Limit is Reached

Posted by tracyjm 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Resourse Limit is Reached
September 20, 2015 02:45PM
I've seen this message several times lately. I hope Tom that you can keep your website going. Just wondered if anyone else is seeing this...John

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.
Re: Resourse Limit is Reached
September 20, 2015 03:08PM
I am seeing this message more frequently also.
September 20, 2015 05:53PM
yep me to
September 20, 2015 11:23PM
A few months ago, the web hosting service this website has been using for the over 9 years put this site on a 'new and improved' server. Since then, it seems I get the same "Resource Limit Is Reached" message a few times a month. I thought that after purging the old PMs that this resource overload would be taken care of. I guess I was wrong. Next week, I will either get the web host to fix this problem or I will get a new web host.

Wally
September 21, 2015 02:05AM
Yes, once in awhile, but never been a problem really. hh
September 22, 2015 02:19PM
Had me stumped also...glad its just not my computer....hope its an easy fix...
September 22, 2015 04:21PM
Wally if you switch to another Web host will you loose the old messages?

Now for me to log in just to post i have to hit log in the after hitting enter under password i have to refresh page or it will never log on just spins....then once refrrshed page loads im logged on..

Just started doing this after resource limit was reached on my messages...

I also have had to get a new email address..the old email I've had for 10 years will not work on this sites notifications...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 26, 2015 02:46AM
tracyjm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've seen this message several times lately. I
> hope Tom that you can keep your website going.
> Just wondered if anyone else is seeing
> this...John
>
>
>
>
> Resource Limit Is Reached
> The website is temporarily unable to service your
> request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try
> again later.

Yes----I'm seeing that message come up several different times on my computer.
September 26, 2015 12:18PM
Keith,

I should be able to bring everything over to a new server without losing old massages. New messages would be out for a few days and in the shuffle and some of the most recent messages might get lost (a message posted right after the message board data base was saved but before the new site was set up). With any action, there is a small possibility of having some issues, hence, why I haven't moved the site to a new server already. Hopefully, if the site does move to a new server, the move will be (should be) seamless.