Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone have a 8 inch coil for a CZ with 7 ft cord they want to sell-------------Got one thanks

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Got one coming!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2015 04:23AM by Keith Southern.
Re: Anyone have a 8 inch coil for a CZ with 7 ft cord they want to sell
October 19, 2015 03:56PM
I am thinking spending an afternoon rooting around in your detector parts bin could be an education all in itself....
October 19, 2015 06:19PM
Keith this coil only came with the CZ7 and 7A and were only made for a limited time so might be easier to get one with the hipmount length. I know the short coil length is just more convenient and with your abilities if need be could always shorten the coil length...
October 19, 2015 06:25PM
Well Dan I guess I Err'd...

I was wanting the long cord not the short ones.I thought the long ones were 7ft and the short ones were 3 ft...

so I guess i want a long cord...ANYBODY?

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
October 19, 2015 07:47PM
My bad...you want the long cord which is approx. 7 feet long...could have sworn you said 3 feet...wife always says I skim read.

Personally like the 3 ft. cord myself as the extra coiling isn't to my liking and haven't hip-mounted in years...

Lets call it a senior moment and again apologize for my bad....