Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ7A pro vs. CZ70 pro

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ7A pro vs. CZ70 pro
October 28, 2015 05:04PM
After using the cz7a pro a bit I think it is deeper and able to run the sensitivity higher than the cz70 pro. any thoughts or am I just imagining this.. I do have all 3 coils now and an extra cz7a pro on the way...never know might need a backup..lol
Re: CZ7A pro vs. CZ70 pro
October 28, 2015 05:39PM
Perhaps....some CZ70 pro's you could only run sensitivity at 4 others you could run at 6....had both and both were about the same depthwise...not talking about in air test either in the ground where it counts...unfortunately its all about the tuning and you may find your new CZ7A pro to differ from the one you have...who knows might even be deeper we hope..good luck Sonny with your new combo....Dan
Re: CZ7A pro vs. CZ70 pro
October 28, 2015 10:23PM
As I mentioned in a earlier post the absolute hottest digital CZ I ever saw with my own eyes was a CZ7a pro a club member had. I watched Him dig a Seated Half that was easily over a foot deep! He could run it wide open and it was smooth as silk in the deep woods. I have heard about hot CZ-70's that could be run at 6 sens.,But never had one myself. I also never had a CZ7a pro as hot as the guy from the club as tried a few,But they are out there as I have seen them.