Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Any theories?

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Any theories?
December 05, 2015 06:51PM
Last night I was sitting on the couch messing around with the deus settings using a bunch of good and bad targets. This started out as an intent to learn how the full tones work and if I could grow to like using. I might could see some benefits to full but the more I played the targets the more I could see issues.full tones might be great if not for masking or targets near one another just seemed like to many variables in real dirt. Now here my million dollar ? After going back to.3/tones and my normal settings I placed a quarter and an old sqare rusty nail on top of each other and not really a surprise nothing the iron over took the quarter and blanked it out. We've talked this before so no big shock but when I did the same thing with my gold wedding ring I got a good sound and good number. Why is this?¿?? Does anyone know? And my ring is not big at all. What's the difference to cause the ring to over ride the nail but not the quarter. Thoughts please? As I'm proofing this I think my high time was set at 88/and maybe the nail dropped it below that but that don't add up.either bexlcause it still should have hit the mid tone lime the ring. I'm stumped
Re: Any theories?
December 05, 2015 07:00PM
When you say it blanked out the quarter are you saying it nulled.??

In other words did you have some notching in place for iron wrap??

say like 99 notched out ?

Also what freq are you on..What is your iron disc set at also?

if it's on 18khz the DEUS loves to reprot low conductors intermingled with nails..try same test with a dime Vs quarter

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 05, 2015 07:34PM
Bflo,
The question of which frequency the deus platform is built around has come up here before. Imo it is built around 18 kHz.

What I'm seeing when testing and using.

In same plane separation 18 kHz seems to be tops vs the other frequencies.

But some of my testing as of late seems to indicate--- depending on the separation/ unmasking 3D scenario involving a low conductor like a nickel and a higher conductor like a dime and nails,
12 kHz in some instances does seem to have slight advantages.

I think the reason is 12 kHz being more resonant on the say dime allows for more coil height and still get a signal vs 18 kHz.

This scenario would be sorta like splitting hairs, but this is what I've seen.

And 8 kHz when compared to 12 kHz- less satisfactory and the same when compared with 18 kHz.

And 4 kHz is just plum terrible-- grade F!

So in my opinion a site can be hunted with same coil first with 18 kHz, and then later with 12 kHz---- very possible for a high conductor to materialize. And if one was doing head to head on 12 kHz and 18 kHz, the target may indeed be detectable in 18 kHz but with a very hard to hear signal.

Maybe a better way to say this, basically at times what you have is freq resonance fighting separation capabilities--- and sometimes the resonance wins out over the separation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2015 07:42PM by tnsharpshooter.
December 05, 2015 07:45PM
The machine runs its best for unmasking at 18Khz but the coil I feel is centered on 12Khz...its easily seen with high conductors on 18khz..they can wrap if they get too conductive enough...Read as iron...

The GMP does not exhibit the same small limits as the DEUS does when there both on 18khz..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 05, 2015 09:30PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The machine runs its best for unmasking at 18Khz
> but the coil I feel is centered on 12Khz...its
> easily seen with high conductors on 18khz..they
> can wrap if they get too conductive enough...Read
> as iron...
>
> The GMP does not exhibit the same small limits as
> the DEUS does when there both on 18khz..
>
> Keith

so big silver would be indicated as iron?
December 05, 2015 09:44PM
Real high conductors can wrap...like a stack of big silver...

Keith

-Nikola Tesla