Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Blisstool V6 farm field hunt

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Blisstool V6 farm field hunt
December 12, 2015 10:37PM
Took this beast on a 3.5 hour hunt today. A field close,to where I found the libert half yesterday. I actually got permission while I was hunting yesterday. I don't know much about this particular field as far as past dwellings etc or goings on.
Currently this site is a hay field.
It does set adjacent to an old hotel grounds--- where I have had some good luck. So I said today what heck and give her a go.

Blisstool purred like a kitten at gain level 3, threshold 5, silencer 0.
All my hunting today was with stock coil, with the disc switch set to position # 1.

Not anything earth shaking from a find perspective-- some more modern coins, a few wheats and a few later model silver dimes.
This pic denotes all finds good and bad today.

Some of these finds were every bit 11" deep.
And after today-- I need to sharpen my shovel.

Forgot to say, I think the lower section of this property was used for overflow parking for the annual antique car show held nearby.

Re: Blisstool V6 farm field hunt
December 14, 2015 12:02AM
Nice digs
Re: Blisstool V6 farm field hunt
December 14, 2015 12:19AM
Good day to be out David. Pull that property up on historic aerials and see what the older maps and overlays show you. Have found some productive home sites that are long gone that way. Good luck.