Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Here's another machine from overseas

Posted by Sven1 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Here's another machine from overseas
December 09, 2015 02:16AM
http://www.drselectronics.de/Default.aspx

Another Turkish machine
https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=tr&u=http://makseldedektor.com/&prev=search

How about couple more Bulgarian machines
http://rexmetaldetectors.com/?page_id=5

http://powerscan.eu/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=69

That's enough for today......

Thought I would those this in here:
Well looks like the GF2 has made its way to South America where there's a lot of gold mining being done.

The T2 clone is being rebranded DB150TK and being sold in Brazil
[translate.google.ca]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2015 03:47AM by Sven1.
Re: Here's another machine from overseas
December 09, 2015 11:49PM
Here is another one for you Sven, the new Detech Chaser, I like the look of the new sized ultimate coils.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fdetech-metaldetectors.ro%2Fprodus%2Fdetech-chaser-metal-detector
December 10, 2015 03:05AM
Looks cool no one in the USA selling them repairing them and nothing on Gary's UK websiteconfused smiley

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 10, 2015 03:05AM
Nice one Ringmoney, here are a lot of air test videos including a U.S cent coin [detech-metaldetectors.ro]

Bye the way I just read that Detech make the Etrac stock coil for Minelab...didn't know that!

Looks very similar to Goldenmask 5 with telescopic stem

Think I'd go for the Chaser with 13 inch Ultimate coil at 790 Euro...that should be deep.
December 10, 2015 01:20PM
Seems to be a big shift into digital screen displays these days with some good looks.
Trouble with air tests, don't show real ground performance.
We can make many overseas machines into great air test devils, that look fully unbelievable.
But, at those settings, not usable in actual in ground soil hunting conditions.

Detech make the SEF search coils, Excellerator search coils.

Works for me
December 10, 2015 02:16PM
I don' t know much about those machines.

But remember no country or any specific group of people have a monopoly on a possible major scientific breakthrough when it comes to overall detector improved performance.
December 10, 2015 04:09PM
Since Kellyco is distributor for Detech SEF coils, I would venture they may bring these into the US.

Works for me
December 10, 2015 05:39PM
I like the looks of the Chaser detector by DeTech. A lot!!
December 10, 2015 05:46PM
I'm uploading part two of the relic striker running the 13" ultimate coil, it's a deep seeking machine and in all metal if your a true relic hunter your be digging deep that's for sure.... Hunts and tests in the video.

Will link when uploaded.

Sure are some interesting machines coming out !!
December 10, 2015 08:10PM
Heres one I want to try SOON..

Maybe sooner than you think LOL!!!

[md-hunter.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 10, 2015 09:02PM
Its a good machines Keith.... I've been testing it for some time now.

Video here if you want to watch... [youtu.be]
December 10, 2015 09:05PM
Also I've been testing the Detech Relic Striker....

Second spin out with the Detech Relic Striker.... this machine is really growing on me and I'm starting to understand what the signals are telling me.
One of the deepest machines if not the deepest I've used to date and in all metal mode it's a true monster, lives up to its name... The Relic Striker !!
So want this run of bad weather to end and get out with all machines.
Not sure if the video has settled into HD yet.

Video here..... [youtu.be]
December 12, 2015 05:16PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heres one I want to try SOON..
>
> Maybe sooner than you think LOL!!!
>
> [md-hunter.com]
>
>
> Keith

Are you also trying the fighter coil for the Golden Mask 5 Keith ?

I have it for the Golden Mask 5 but not had the chance to try it yet, weather here in the UK has been so bad..... The Fighter coil is designed for dealing with minralised ground.
December 12, 2015 05:29PM
What do you think,? Maybe Tom D may know something.

[www.findmall.com]
December 12, 2015 09:03PM
I dont have the unit yet Ziggy...

Good Video!!

What amazes me is how fast somone like say De Tech can design a unit and have a sleek looking LCD screen and layouts etc in a short time....

Yet some other companys are still proding along in the Dark Ages..Who OUGHT to know how to make sleeker more appealing perfromance wise unit's yet they dont..

It shows it's not difficult to do as maybe it is made out to be..

I see newer companys churn out new tech quite quickly here of late and it looks like its coming from a decades old companys in alot of way's yet they are startup companys..

I know the Whites and Garretts and Tesoros and such have paved the way for years but it also makes you do a head scratch and wonder why years of Trickle Technology....

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 12, 2015 09:28PM
I've wondered that many a time.... They are pushing the up most limits in VLF tech but I'm so supprised Garrett hasn't moved beyond the ATPro.... It's a very old unit now but I guess why the Ace250 and Pro are still selling strong why bring anything else out yet... Guess it's like a game of chess and everyone is waiting for someone to make the first move that makes all current units obsolete.

Deeptech is a company that make some solid performing machines as you know so I'm looking forward to their leap into the VDI world.

With GM I sure hope they have included the Fighter Coil in with the package for you... as said I've not tested that coil yet so it could be the coil to make a huge difference in minralised ground.

GM machines have always been solid performers and had a good following over here in Europe.... I'm sure looking forward to what you think and be interesting to see how the company evolves in America.
December 15, 2015 12:54AM
I bought one from Thrace Detectors about three weeks ago.Like it very much.Though if you swing for more than 7 hours at a time u might need to carry u extra batteries.I got 7.5 hours off a charge.I will be buying the eneloop pro batteries to carry along with me.
December 15, 2015 06:45AM
Ziggy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also I've been testing the Detech Relic
> Striker....
>
> Second spin out with the Detech Relic Striker....
> this machine is really growing on me and I'm
> starting to understand what the signals are
> telling me.
> One of the deepest machines if not the deepest
> I've used to date and in all metal mode it's a
> true monster, lives up to its name... The Relic
> Striker !!
> So want this run of bad weather to end and get out
> with all machines.

> Not sure if the video has settled into HD yet.
>
> Video here..... [youtu.be]

nice video Ziggy,its a shame that GM5 have not a slower recovery speed option for better depth..