Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I am in Full Cabin Fever mode

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I am in Full Cabin Fever mode
January 20, 2016 02:22AM
With frozen ground and a couple snowfalls in the forecast.

You fine folks keep posting--- it will keep my temperature in check as I read your posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2016 02:23AM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: I am in Full Cabin Fever mode
January 20, 2016 02:55AM
Well it's cold here too! Just "not" about any snow.............
January 20, 2016 04:39AM
Wet here...but perfect temps for hiking/digging.
January 20, 2016 05:20AM
Cold and lots of snow in N. MI
January 20, 2016 10:11AM
You're preaching to the choir TNSS! :-)

I can't wait to get out and try my new 4800. It should be here any day now. Woohoo. But I still have my trusted XLT, v3i, and Nokta Cors Fore. But in the mean time, ground here in Indy is frozen too confused smiley

bubba
January 21, 2016 03:32AM
I might go back out to one of my farm sites and test the woods,we don't have but 3" of snow,so it can still be detected....if it's not ALL frozen solid. I feel your pain brother!angry smiley
January 21, 2016 04:06PM
Live in Southern Indiana. I went out last Sunday. 27 degrees out but, the ground wasn't frozen. While I was hunting started to snow. Was a couple inches on the ground by the time I stopped. Did find my second silver for the year. I can only imagine what people thought that drove by or was looking out there windows at this guy hunting in the snow. As long as the ground isn't frozen I will be out there hunting. Got 5 more inches of snow this week. Hoping ground isn't frozen by Sunday. Got permission for 2 old home sites.