Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How do you classify a Flagship Detector?

Posted by DirtyJohn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How do you classify a Flagship Detector?
January 21, 2016 12:52AM
Is it a companies most expensive offering that's considered their flagship model? If so than Fisher would be the CZ21, Minelab is one of the GPX series, Garrett the ATX, etc. I was wondering because I've heard people say the CTX 3030 was minelab's flagship, F75 ltd DST was Fishers.
Just curious.
HH
John
Re: How do you classify a Flagship Detector?
January 21, 2016 01:01AM
[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 21, 2016 01:09AM
Thanks Keith,
Must of missed that thread

HH
John
January 21, 2016 02:56AM
Tesoro must not play the "flagship" card, lol! All theirs work about the same, aside from the two TID machines. So are they all flagships? Or none of them?

I really like Tesoros and own a couple, just making fun... They are a unique company in the metal detector market it seems.

Interesting topic, I guess it can be viewed as a certain machine from each person's perspective. But IMO it's the most feature packed and versatile machine from that company. There may be one model that is more expensive and powerful, but it seems to be more specialized in it's purpose most times.
January 21, 2016 03:17AM