Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab GPX 4500/4800

Posted by sekypaleo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab GPX 4500/4800
January 20, 2016 01:44AM
Have decided to make the jump to a PI to get down deeper in fields and pastures than I can currently with VLF's. Any ideas on where to get best price on a 4500 or 4800? If you dont want to post publicly, feel free to PM.
Re: Minelab GPX 4500/4800
January 20, 2016 10:14AM
sekypaleo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have decided to make the jump to a PI to get down
> deeper in fields and pastures than I can currently
> with VLF's. Any ideas on where to get best price
> on a 4500 or 4800? If you dont want to post
> publicly, feel free to PM.

Hey SeKyPaleo, we need to hook up sometime! I just got my 4800 ordered and on its' way. I'm so excited after using one at this past DIV in November! I literally only had 2.5 days on the unit, but still found goodies. The key with this one (and most detectors out there) is the smooth sounds. Get with me if you get a ML PI machine. I have some great settings to share with you, that have been proven and shared with me!

Bubba
January 20, 2016 03:02PM
Hello sekypaleo,

Don't know we're you can get the package deal, but try the detector classifies pretty sure a dealer has a few in stock or on trade in.

Bubba is right, super smooth performance and deep to boot!

Switching to a GPX was an eye opener, every serious relic hunter needs a GPX.

Congrats with the desision.

Paul
January 22, 2016 02:49PM
sekypaleo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have decided to make the jump to a PI to get down
> deeper in fields and pastures than I can currently
> with VLF's. Any ideas on where to get best price
> on a 4500 or 4800? If you dont want to post
> publicly, feel free to PM.

Hey Bill, did you get a GPX series yet? If so, let's go! Well, after your coming blizzard smoking smiley My 4800 just arrived yesterday and I am so stoked to hit the CW hunting areas man. Like TNSS, and Daniel TN, and others, I have cabin fever creeping into this 45 year old brain of mine. I want to find some goodies soon!

Bubba (aka David)
January 22, 2016 06:58PM
Pm sent