Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hunter goes missing looking for fenns chest

Posted by diggers 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
hunter goes missing looking for fenns chest
January 24, 2016 05:47PM
Re: hunter goes missing looking for fenns chest
January 24, 2016 07:34PM
Oh well...he knew the risks, unfortunate. The treasure should remain till someone gets lucky or figures it out.
January 25, 2016 10:12AM
it must be near a road as too heavy to carry or lug far
January 25, 2016 08:43PM
Always a risk when searching for treasure or anything else in rough terrain. I hope the treasure hunter turns up alive and ok, but does not look good. The Fenn treasure does appear to be real. Just such a large area that it could be hidden in makes it unlikely to be found in the near future by anyone who is actually looking for it on the interpretation of the clues given. maybe some one will locate it one day. If I lived in that part of the country then I might give the treasure more serious thought...Stuart
January 25, 2016 08:54PM
The man who hid the treasure said several times "It's not anywhere where an 80 year old couldn't hide it".
January 25, 2016 10:11PM
Sad news, hope they find him. I hunt solo most days and this reminds how dangerous it could be....
January 26, 2016 09:29PM
Never heard of the book,even a best seller would not make enough to cover a $2,000,000.00 treasure.
Is this cat a billionaire?

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.