Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone ever found a roll of quarters with etrac. Video

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone ever found a roll of quarters with etrac. Video
February 13, 2016 12:16AM
Re: Anyone ever found a roll of quarters with etrac. Video
February 13, 2016 02:44AM
The dirt will change everythingthumbs up

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 13, 2016 03:44AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The dirt will change everythingthumbs up

...but a roll of any coins SHOULDNT I.D. as a single coin,I would be very concerned if it did. You have many fields intermingling in there,and the target is BIG. This is a situation that,while it may be interesting,really doesn't apply to much,as the number of rolls of coins laying in the ground is virtually zero. I like the comment someone left that says (paraphrasing) "well,that's it,I'm not buying an etrac"...Really? That's going to be a determining factor,that a machine doesn't I.D. a roll of quarters INCORRECTLY? Sometimes people making videos is a BAD thing,this is an example of that. You have to wonder sometimes if some of these videos aren't just outright commercial sabotage.
February 13, 2016 03:47AM
Furthermore,since this actually has my gas lit now....anyone who thinks their etrac stinks because of this video and wants to get rid of theirs,I'll pay the shipping to send it to me so I can dispose of that piece of junk responsibly.
February 13, 2016 04:40AM
Look up "Skin Effect in Conductivity" and what you are seeing is wrap around effect. This is where the signal is is electronically given a sample of a large target and the circuit reverts from a 180 degree sine wave to a full 360 degree wrap around, thus an iron reading....LOL
February 13, 2016 05:02AM
I can also say with great certainty that I found a spill of 8 wheats and 2 Barbers in one hole,with the dirt volume of no more than a pint. A clear coin reading is why I dug the hole in the first place. The key to this video just has to be that the coins are touching as completely as they can and it is a uniform overall shape. But,I'm not sure and I'm not going to pursue it further for lack of real world importance.