Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MX sport vs Mxt vs MX5 video

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MX sport vs Mxt vs MX5 video
February 13, 2016 02:34AM
Some may have already seen this.

[m.youtube.com]
Re: MX sport vs Mxt vs MX5 video
February 13, 2016 05:04PM
I like the video. Want to see more.
February 13, 2016 08:04PM
I like that video, demonstrates more of the capabilities of the new MX Sport. There have been comments about depth capability with regards to the MXPro from owners of that current platfrom. Air tests are not definitive but sure reveal that the new Sport might be better than many of us thought. The one thing I don't like about it is the 4 lbs. weight. After having owned a V3i, then using my XPDeus, the Deus has really spoiled me as far as being able to swing the Deus for 8hrs. plus with absolutely no fatigue.
Still though, the Sport sounds very intriguing. I guess we will have to wait and see. The packaging looks really good along with the display and the fact it is water tight is great.I like the new display pod layout and the large numbers. Whites might have a winner here!

Thanks for posting the video link.
February 13, 2016 09:28PM
It may weigh 4 lbs.,But I bet the balance will be rite on the money with the Battery's under Arm cup like all Whites detectors. Maybe it is my hearing,But to Me the MX SPORT has more of a Analog type Tone then the MX-5 or MXT? I' m interested to see next VID where they will show the Modulated Audio as they said they would. Seems Whites is taking a Que from others and listening more to Customer feedback.