Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thx Keith and Paul, like the shaft

Posted by Tom41 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Thx Keith and Paul, like the shaft
February 12, 2016 06:51PM
After talking with Paul and Keith about the shaft Bill and I got them in and mounted today. Like the feel and should help out a ton on those all day hunts.

Re: Thx Keith and Paul, like the shaft
February 12, 2016 07:14PM
Very sleek looking..

Nice Job!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 13, 2016 04:23AM
Very nice Tom!

I'm glad you and Bill made the change, the whites T-Handle is solid well balanced with a Blisstool. Mean and Cool looking too!

Neat detector stands too!

Well done thumbs down

Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2016 04:26AM by Old California.
February 13, 2016 05:55PM
The ergonomics and weighting are changed so you should see a big difference especially on long hunts..
February 13, 2016 06:33PM
Nice looking job and work--- kudos to all involved.
February 13, 2016 10:23PM
I have transformed many Nautilus detectors to the Whites TDI setup over the years, when Tom told me he saw one of Paul's Blisstool's set up, I told him I knew where to get them and here we are. I have got to say that it swings 100 % better. Took all the weight off my wrist and I can now maneuver it with one finger. You need something like this when you spend 8-12 hours out hunting. I can remember a long day last summer out swinging with Derek and Tom down in the field where he parks his car, about 2 o'clock I thought my wrist was going to fall off. Hurt like hell, can see this being a game changer. Guess I will find out when we hit DIPA in April. That will be a good time.