Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where are the MX sport posts ??

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
March 14, 2016 09:14PM
I saw a few initially, then it seems they dropped off-- nonexistent.

Any users with more detailed feedback??
Re: Where are the MX sport posts ??
March 14, 2016 09:15PM
LOL. I was thinking the same thing all day! Way too funny.
March 14, 2016 10:44PM
I have about 10 hours and liking it better with each use. Very deep and lots of features for that price detector. Will be taking it to Florida for the salt water test and hope it does well.
March 14, 2016 11:30PM
I imagine it is because most of the posters on this site have done nothing but bash it...

Check Old California posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2016 11:36PM by cadman.
March 14, 2016 11:39PM
Lots of rain here so not much action. The mxs might be waterproof but I'm not! Been using it a bit and learning the tones. I've gotta admit it's growing on me. Never could stand the tone of the outlaw when I had it, some people love it. Can't wait for a smaller coil, every where I hunt is iron and trash.
March 14, 2016 11:45PM
Well this is a good spot to jump in and get my feet wet i reckon, I got a new MX Sport this past Wednesday and took it on a couple hunts in a place that was very heavy in iron, first trip dug a big penny and a 69 cal, next trip i dug two eagle buttons 2 three ringers a ring and a nickle. Let me friend try it he dug a part to a spur and two grommets . I like it in 2 tones , rej vol at 20 , the SAT at 6 , VOC off, I keep it in relic program. I like it so far, got it to hunt in some creeks that run threw and close to some dug in winter camps.
I had walked threw the spot when i first got my Deus and found nothing. Now im going back soon and hunt it again with Deus now that i know more about how to set it up for this kind of Iron and trash.

March 14, 2016 11:54PM
Just had mine out once in my yard, at this point I like it better then the MXT Pro, have not had enough time to really test it. My other two coils for it should be here first of next week, looking forward to checking them out. Probably will not do much reporting as I do not make videos and everything is pretty much subjective on style of hunting, what you like to hunt, where you hunt and what you expect out of a detector. I have a CTX, Deus, Racer, Vaquero, Excalibur, and AT Pro at the moment and enjoy them all. They each have positives and all have negatives. I would never tell someone they should use one detector over another, but that is just me. I enjoy reading all of your posts both negative and positive. I sometimes agree and sometimes disagree. Never made a detector purchase on the review of others and would not expect some to purchase or not based on my findings. Keep up the great forum.
JD Digger
wjs
March 15, 2016 12:47AM

Check the classifieds.....Lol Just kidding.
March 15, 2016 01:50AM
My god, I would of spit-up my beer if I was drinking it! Thats funny Bill!!!

wjs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where are the MX sport posts ??
>
>
> Check the classifieds.....Lol Just kidding.