Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus learning curve

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus learning curve
March 15, 2016 03:08AM
I went down the road right before dark to the high school I went to. I was using a modified fast 12 program for a few before dark. I was having a tough time finding my targets and actually couldn't find my first 2 which hardly never happens. I dont use any pinpoint modes and very seldom targets are not where my Garret pinpointer will hit in the plug or hole. Puzzled I thought about my set up and remembered ii"d made some changes a few.days ago to my audio report from a 4 to 5. It made a huge difference in how the targets sounded and don't know yet if it was a good thing or bad. Might be good in some spots but I'm thinking maybe not in modern school type sites. Any way just a heads up on audio report changes
Re: Deus learning curve
March 17, 2016 03:36PM
hey same with me on the deus took me sometime to get use to it....but any great detector has a learning curve...Now it's as easy as pie

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!