Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deeptech montage, Gold and Silver hammered coins.

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deeptech montage, Gold and Silver hammered coins.
April 02, 2016 08:07PM
Always liked these machines and my best find to date is with the bottom of the range Vista mini.... You can have the best machine in the world but if your permission ain't got it you aint going to get it.

Still amazes me from a year back of the condition the Gold Henry VIII Crown Of The Double Rose came up, never ever thought it would happen lol.

Montage video here with the Gold hammered........ [youtu.be]
Re: Deeptech montage, Gold and Silver hammered coins.
April 02, 2016 08:53PM
Yeah those DT's don't play around...Awesome Audio..

I liked How smooth and modulated that Gold coin sounded too..That machine was resonating that coin with gusto!!

Congrats on great Find Ziggy..

Henry the VIII TOO!! My favorite King.!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 02, 2016 09:25PM
Well,, what a find.

Well I hear it all the time,, the USA is a wealthy country,,I don't want to sound unpatriotic here,,,but from what I'm seeing,, the USA for the most part at least in my neck of the woods,,,is one piss poor place to metal detect when compared to Europe. Seems California is pretty good too.

I don't know how much more of these videos with great finds I can take-- Jesus.

Kudos though to the ones making the great finds.
April 02, 2016 09:39PM
Great stuff there Ziggy
April 03, 2016 12:11AM
Nice find/s ziggy!

Gotta love gold thumbs down

Always wanted to try the V Gold but Deus came along and I went that route before ever getting my hands on the vista

Congrats on the gold coin!
April 03, 2016 02:13AM
The answer is in your shoes. You were not wearing your blue sneakers when you found the gold. Congrats on a very nice find.
April 03, 2016 02:16AM
It's all in your mind TSS,look at old beaver tail pull tabs as our gold coins and it ain't so bad. confused smiley

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.