Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone try one of these

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone try one of these
April 03, 2016 12:24AM
Re: Anyone try one of these
April 03, 2016 02:55AM
Way too much of everything very distracting

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2016 03:55AM by Lawrenzo.
April 03, 2016 02:59AM
I was thinking if I had one of those,, Obama might let me walk across the White House lawn-- and I could detect. Lol
April 03, 2016 03:52AM
The way the hobby is heading this might be only way to detect public property in the not to distant future.
April 03, 2016 04:02AM
Harold,,

You may be correct.
I hate to say this,, but a solution may be to sell permits or licenses for hunting public property for a reasonable fee.

Hence if one of the Bums gets caught without a license -- fine the piss out of them.

And when one of the Bums gets caught improperly digging and or covering there holes-- fine the piss out of them and yank their license.

I know this may alarm some folks or they will disagree--- but usually Bums won't go the extra mile and get needed permits/ license.usually.
April 03, 2016 05:34AM
Looks like it would be terrible for small objects like coins. He said that one target was a buried aluminium briefcase and it appeared small on the display. Imagine how small a coin would look (I doubt even one pixel in size). It would make a great buried utility finder or something else that is large but pretty much useless to the general detectorist I think

HH
John
April 03, 2016 05:41PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harold,,
>
> You may be correct.
> I hate to say this,, but a solution may be to sell
> permits or licenses for hunting public property
> for a reasonable fee.
>
> Hence if one of the Bums gets caught without a
> license -- fine the piss out of them.
>
> And when one of the Bums gets caught improperly
> digging and or covering there holes-- fine the
> piss out of them and yank their license.
>
> I know this may alarm some folks or they will
> disagree--- but usually Bums won't go the extra
> mile and get needed permits/ license.usually.
April 03, 2016 05:49PM
That's the thing that sucks is once a sign is up almost impossible to get it took down. We tried to get a permit system in are preserves and the latest is they won't budge. I hunted those for free for 16 years and would gladly pay,But money the tree huggers don"t care about.