Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BLISSTOOL V5 JEWLRY SETTING

Posted by GunnarMN 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
BLISSTOOL V5 JEWLRY SETTING
April 30, 2016 11:58AM
I use the setting of 0 gain> 10discrimination depth> O disc> tone of 8 silencer max, and threshold of only 4 and i am hitting nothing past 6" and Iron is breaking wonderfullyblisstool hunting for rings

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
Re: BLISSTOOL V5 JEWLRY SETTING
April 30, 2016 01:36PM
Nice little vid.
What does it sound like over a steel crown cap with your settings??
I may have missed your fine ground balance setting.
April 30, 2016 04:05PM
David fine looked to have been max out.
May 01, 2016 01:24AM
don't have a bottle cap right now my GB is usually at 7 course and 6 to 8 finely I did hit a flat galvanized washer in the field that sounded good . that may be some indication that nice round bottle caps may sound good , Have to give it a try tho

Curantly own a Mirage P.I made by sven , and a silver Umax with ground balance mode, and a Tesoro Tejon
May 01, 2016 07:27PM
bottle cap testing with the shallow mode.when centered the bottle cap has a sharp edge to it - the washer sounds spongy. and the quarter has a softer edge shot shell sounds just like a bottle cap exept it still get a two way off center bottle cap test with shallow mode

May 02, 2016 02:37AM
I did some testing with V6 model today.

This detector shouldn't be underestimated even when hunting areas with modern trash. Key setting disc switch position #2.. Blisstool V6 can alert on targets next to pull tabs better than a CTX 3030. Now a person could get a good tone on a 6" plus deep pull tab setting solo,,but shallower V6 will sniff out high conductor coins adjacent to tabs,,,not nickels though.

This testing today was with stock coil.

But a 6" deep plus tab signal should probably be dug anyway,,,just looking at the odds of being something besides modern trash.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2016 02:38AM by tnsharpshooter.