Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I'm sorry I came through for a look,I won't be back.

Posted by IDXMonster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I'm sorry I came through for a look,I won't be back.
July 10, 2016 11:58PM
Best technical forum there is that's understandable by the average guy. I've seen about all I need to see though. Thanks to everyone who has helped me IMMENSELY for the last couple years,it really has helped turn me into a person who UNDERSTANDS the machines I have.
Re: I'm sorry I came through for a look,I won't be back.
July 11, 2016 12:16AM
When you have already learned all you can learn, why hand around? Best of luck to you and yours!
July 11, 2016 12:21AM
Thank you for your comment on my thread not long after you got here--

That's a really cool article Kemper. Ever since I've gotten into this the filter through which I see is different. Everything is a possibility,a never ending quest for old coins. It really has become a welcome addition to my life,as I'm sure it has been with yours and everyone who has found this marvelous hobby. Thanks for taking us back...

Kevin

I'll try to get the link posted. Stick with the fun aspects of detecting technical and otherwise.

[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2016 12:26AM by Kemper94.
July 11, 2016 09:04AM
IDX Monster - Hell its guys like you I respect and wish you could hang around _ I read your response in that Kemplar thread and immediately recognized you as having a set (respect) & knowledge to boot - My immediate thought was. I need to hang off this guy more. No nonsense and intelligent posts - YOU Sir, belong here ............ but if you do go, asides from my own selfish reasons, then stay safe my good sir and thank you for your welcome contributions. Its people like you that educate people like me in this wonderful hobby, so thank you again - winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
July 11, 2016 12:19PM
IDX, you haven't been here long enough to leave.....ya have to put in your time...like collecting SS except no monies at the end.

Kidding aside, hope all is well and you change your mind, peace out.
July 13, 2016 05:21PM
Forums are just like detecting. You have to dig through a lot of trash for the treasures.

Bye!

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?