Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vintage Metal Detector Catalogues

Posted by auminesweeper 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Vintage Metal Detector Catalogues
September 04, 2016 08:00AM
Here folks Save this link to your favourites because it has all the sales brochures for all those famous machines from yesteryear,

If you click on the Brand at the top,

Now if you want just to look then click on the picture you want and if you right click once it has loaded then you can save it to "My Pictures"

OR, Click the words Down Load and it will give you the whole picture OR Catalogue in a PDF Format. Ok

Any ways they are all there so Enjoy,

John.

[www.treasurelinx.com]
Re: Vintage Metal Detector Catalogues
September 04, 2016 08:48AM
Sven is a regular poster on here, I think his signature has his website link in it, also. (it does on other forums he uses...)

I was looking there only yesterday for technical info on Wilson-Neuman machines, as, over on Geotech1, a Canadian was attempting to fault-find one.
September 04, 2016 09:17AM
I think Sven has done an excellent job with piecing all them together, Hats off to the Man,

Seeing some of those catalogues bought back many happy memories,

But I could not find my Whites 5900Di Pro Plus, NOT the Coinmaster version my one has a Black meter Card,

It is amazing to how machines have changed since they were made,

John.
September 04, 2016 06:12PM
The old Compass catalogs are great in that they profile users and their finds. The quantity of silver coins these people dug back then is amazing.
September 07, 2016 07:34AM
Have known Sven for a long time,not only does he have the main website,he also builds the 'Mirage' Pulse machines in waterproof and non waterproof version,very knowledgeable guy is our Mr Stau.

Those folks who own a Mirage will appreciate how good these machines are for beach and jewellery hunting,i mainly use mine with a 7'' and a 5'' coil on for fine gold rings etc.
September 07, 2016 09:41AM
"I remember my first catalog in 1977 saying, "16" on a single coin, 2ft or more for larger objects!"
September 07, 2016 10:12AM
Des D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I remember my first catalog in 1977 saying, "16"
> on a single coin, 2ft or more for larger objects!"

Des I can still remember how those catalogs would get my mind working overtime, Some of them were almost as good as the machines them selves,

I see that you are in one or two of them too, Happy Days Indeed.

John.