Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where's Keith ?

Posted by auminesweeper 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Where's Keith ?
September 16, 2016 09:46PM
Our Friend and Mentor has been AWOL for a week or two, So he must be either on holiday some where the Glasses are Tall and the Beer is Cold or he is out testing a new machine, As much as he deserves a rest/break I think it is the latter, Maybe that new Nokta Impact, Or Maybe it's a Cold Beer, either way we miss him,

Where ever you are Buddy stay safe. grinning smiley smileys with beer

John.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2016 09:49PM by auminesweeper.
Re: Where's Keith ?
September 16, 2016 11:36PM
I was kinda wondering that Myself. Ole' Keith Southern you out there?
September 16, 2016 11:46PM
He said a little while back that he was going to the beach this month and would be testing some machines while he was there. I would bet that is where he is.
September 17, 2016 12:13AM
He's been out all week diggin relics in the mountains with the FR and ATP,

I'll leave it up to him as to if he wants to post em up but I've seen the pics grinning smiley
September 17, 2016 07:40AM
Yea sent him a PM in reference to being down his way yesterday. Was going to swing by and say hay and talk detectors but never heard back. A cold beer, in the mountains and digging relics....I could see why he is out of pocket grinning smiley

He is living the high life ORH
September 17, 2016 06:56PM
Here I is!!!

Sorry for the quietness...Just slammed lately....Work....Hunting... Daughter's Softball...Seminar for work...Getting things tidied up tor trip ..LIFE...

I've Also been getting ready for my Beach trip next week...aligning all the Goodies to take along..and getting extra gear and stuff mailed in for testing while I'm there to..LOL..

Plus getting yard work done for the skipped week I don't have to Cut grass and trim hedges and edge lawn and weed eat and pull weeds and,and,and,and LOL!!!!!

Sorry I missed you Tom....I'm about 90 miles from Don's shop ..I sent you a P.M.

Actually I caught up with the long list of ALL those P.m's ..sorry for the delayed replies fellas..

Keith

P.S. been doing a lot of Videoing the last couple of weeks with different cameras.....wasn't aware a Waterproof camera stinks when int he waterproof housing...I recorded 2 hours of hunts and talking to have no sound when I got home angry smiley

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 17, 2016 08:15PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here I is!!!
>
> Sorry for the quietness...Just slammed
> lately....Work....Hunting... Daughter's
> Softball...Seminar for work...Getting things
> tidied up tor trip ..LIFE...
>
> I've Also been getting ready for my Beach trip
> next week...aligning all the Goodies to take
> along..and getting extra gear and stuff mailed in
> for testing while I'm there to..LOL..
>
> Plus getting yard work done for the skipped week I
> don't have to Cut grass and trim hedges and edge
> lawn and weed eat and pull weeds and,and,and,and
> LOL!!!!!
>
> Sorry I missed you Tom....I'm about 90 miles from
> Don's shop ..I sent you a P.M.
>
> Actually I caught up with the long list of ALL
> those P.m's ..sorry for the delayed replies
> fellas..
>
> Keith
>
> P.S. been doing a lot of Videoing the last couple
> of weeks with different cameras.....wasn't aware a
> Waterproof camera stinks when int he waterproof
> housing...I recorded 2 hours of hunts and talking
> to have no sound when I got home angry smiley

Them chores do have a habit of mounting up don't they,

At leased you is safe and well that's all that matters even if them honey do's are taking their toll, come next week they will be all but a memory.

I watched a video about a week ago and them waterproof housings do ruin the sound After I sat through 8 minutes of that I was wondering what was the point of it. I was expecting Charlie Chaplin or Buster Keaton to make an appearance, They could not of been impressed coz they never showed either confused smiley

Anyways you take care and have fun. Good luck.

John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2016 08:26PM by auminesweeper.