Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

any one from WI hang out here?

Posted by farmerboy856 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
any one from WI hang out here?
September 18, 2016 03:32PM
I know idx monster is a fellow cheese head just wondering if there's anyone else. I don't want to hunt you're secret spot or join or start a club! Lol just be neat to meet at a park and try different machines.
Re: any one from WI hang out here?
September 18, 2016 09:50PM
LOL Josh guess your the only one out that way. Hell, sell the farm and cows and move out West. We could hit ghost towns and ya could do the WTHO outings as well.
September 19, 2016 01:35AM
Do you weekly church dinners at all the different church's polka music on 3 radio stations every morning to milk cows to deep fried cheese curds Friday fish frys at every bar and eating joint around? If not I'll have to stay here and detect alone. Plus I called the local air lines and they wouldn't be able to book a flight for me wife Mary and 80 cows plus 2 dogs 2 gold fish and a dozen hens to all fly together so I'll have make to make do here!
September 19, 2016 01:29PM
I lived near Sheboygan for 48 years, then woke up, moved to the Ozarks, thawed out , and am enjoying utopia!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 20, 2016 03:15AM
Hello........Live in Mt. Pleasant.....just outside Racine........