Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

That Steve H feller

Posted by 1ptr58 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
That Steve H feller
October 18, 2016 12:16AM
I'm more curious than my wallet holds but does anyone know how he's doing with (I assume he's using) that minelab 7000. The price in Canada was over 10 K when in first came out so I assumed it must be crazy awesome. I've read steves stuff here before and he obviously is a smart cookie and knows what he is doing (like do many on here). Anyhow,perhaps he'll see this or I could google search his name as I think he might frequent other forums. If anyone else on here owns one let me know what you think. With the price of gold, it almost seems like an ok investment in a "why not" approach to spending. We actually have gold here in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Heck, it's everywhere. Lol.
Re: That Steve H feller
October 18, 2016 12:39AM
1ptr58 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm more curious than my wallet holds but does
> anyone know how he's doing with (I assume he's
> using) that minelab 7000. The price in Canada was
> over 10 K when in first came out so I assumed it
> must be crazy awesome. I've read steves stuff here
> before and he obviously is a smart cookie and
> knows what he is doing (like do many on here).
> Anyhow,perhaps he'll see this or I could google
> search his name as I think he might frequent other
> forums. If anyone else on here owns one let me
> know what you think. With the price of gold, it
> almost seems like an ok investment in a "why not"
> approach to spending. We actually have gold here
> in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Heck, it's
> everywhere. Lol.

Steve frequenting other forums???-----Yeah, you might say that!smiling smiley-----He's got his own forum "Detector Prospector Forum"-----also is a moderator of The "Prospector Forum" on Findmall.------and yeah again---he owns/uses the 7000---with considerable success I might add.------Steve "ain't no tourist attraction"---he's blood & guts gold.-----A great guy & knows what he's doing finding the stuff (gold).-----Good writer to!------How's that for an endorsement? smiling smiley-------------Del