Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bill Ladd @ metaldetector.com ?

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Bill Ladd @ metaldetector.com ?
November 01, 2016 04:38PM
I was looking for the Makro Racer2 wireless headphones this morning and went to metaldetector.com. They were out of stock and a chat window popped up. I asked when they would be in stock, and then "Bill" came up to respond with a photo...it was Bill Ladd....chatted w/him for a while, what's he doing at metaldetector.com ??

Re: Bill Ladd @ metaldetector.com ?
November 01, 2016 04:53PM
Brian, thanks for the heads up. Love BL! He and Howard have made some great video. Although, I am not sure I would not prefer MDing stayed a well kept secret and not over run by eager neophytes.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 01, 2016 05:11PM
He's lookin for "coppa's!!!"
November 01, 2016 07:46PM
Been working there quite a while..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
November 01, 2016 08:22PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Been working there quite a while..
>
> Keith

Yeah, he works with sales both public and dealers. Has been there at least 2 years that I'm aware of.
November 01, 2016 08:23PM
i hate to see bill and harold got into a fued and stopped making videos they were a great team!
November 01, 2016 11:19PM
The place that Mr. Ladd works for is my distributor and have to spoke with him on the phone a few times, nice guy even if he does sound alittle funny tongue sticking out smiley.
November 02, 2016 12:42AM
Fishers former poster boy...indeed some good videos.....