Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75
November 09, 2016 03:40AM
Been on the sidelines for a few months swinging at that little white ball. Suddenly I'm liking the f 75 again. It's a simple effective and we'll built machine. Might get another, all in all I think I liked it better than several other machines, deus, tdi, x5. Well see I might save up for a used one or maybe fishers fixing to release the long awated ........ New one
Re: F75
November 09, 2016 08:15AM
I have a Teknetics T2SE non-DST and it's my favorite machine that I have. My line up consists of a Minelab CTX3030 and a Garrett AT Gold. All of my machines are "site specific" yet I find the open woods and a T2 in hand the most enjoyable.
November 09, 2016 05:51PM
Fisher seems to have found the cure for the EMI complaint so a newer or new would be the ticket. I always though a lot of the problem was people ran it too hot because they didn't get it that it was designed to have a higher capacity than it was made to run at. Most machines seemed to have nearly a governor to make sure you didn't run too hot. Anyway, glad to hear you are swinging a detector again, Brian!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 09, 2016 06:55PM
I highly recommend the F75 LTD2, EMI mitigation is now excellent.

I bagged a capped bust half dollar at 10" deep with mine in the thick of iron at an old adobe site that had been hard hit by many others. The 5x10" coil is outstanding, works very well in iron laden sites (sea of nail home sites for example).

HH,
Brian