Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!!

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!!
November 25, 2016 01:04AM
Be thankful for your freedoms..they came at a great cost!

Happy thanksgiving..

God bless!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!!
November 25, 2016 01:05AM
Thank you. I had a great turkey sandwich for Thanksgiving.
November 25, 2016 01:28AM
Hope you are too, Keith. Now, if I can just stay awake to half time of this 3rd football game. HH jim tn
November 25, 2016 01:57AM
Happy thanksgiving back to you and yours Keith (and to the forum too) thumbs down
November 25, 2016 02:24AM
It was a good one, thanks.
November 25, 2016 02:39AM
Happy Thanksgiving Keith to you & your family and to everyone else on the forum.
November 25, 2016 03:26AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jeff
November 25, 2016 03:43AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

I didn't have turkey at all today. Went to see my wife's family and they were eating but to be honest, the way they cook their food always disagrees with my stomach so I don't eat there. They had that stupid Macy's parade on TV and I turned it to watch some Bonanza and then over to the football game during commercials and you would have thought I slapped their grandma and kicked the dog by their reaction. On to my folk's place this evening and my mother declares that she wasn't fooling with a turkey and the fixins this year. Instead, she had some walleye and crappie fried up from some of their trips this fall...so our Thanksgiving dinner was walleye and crappie, corn from the garden, and coleslaw. Better than any stupid turkey bird any day of the week!!
November 25, 2016 10:45AM
I would rather have a steak on the grill myself over the turkey meal. I always said if I was to have a last meal it would be a Filet and baked potato. It was nice being with family. Bonanza is good TV. I always wondered where all the ranch hands were to help out the family when they get in trouble. I hope all of you had a great day. Many thanks to those that serve and protect me while I goof off.
November 25, 2016 01:19PM
There's only one way to cook a Turkey for me and that's on the Big Green Egg charcoal grille. Cook fresh (never frozen) to 165F internal temp then STOP! Serve off the bird directly to the individual plate, not to some big serving tray. The skin tastes so much like bacon ---
November 25, 2016 04:20PM
Thank you Keith. I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving Holiday as well. I also thank you for all the time you dedicate to the field of metal detecting. - Jim
November 25, 2016 05:37PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well, Keith. Have a great weekend.
November 25, 2016 05:41PM
Happy Thanks Giving to all our Mates across the Pond.

John.
November 25, 2016 11:54PM
Thanks Keith for your well wishes and for all you contribute to our knowledge.
November 26, 2016 12:17AM
Thanks Keith, all that you said right back to ya pal. thumbs down