Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Makro Gold Kruzer review (long) includes a few pics

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Makro Gold Kruzer review (long) includes a few pics
June 24, 2018 08:18PM
[www.detectorprospector.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 08:22PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Makro Gold Kruzer review (long) includes a few pics
June 24, 2018 08:24PM
Reported as spam
June 24, 2018 10:51PM
What TNS has posted is a link to a thorough, thoughtful review of the Gold Kruzer by Steve Herschbach. Steve is a long time gold prospector, former dealer in detectors and all manner of mining and outdoor equipment in Alaska and owner and chief cook and bottle washer of one of the only two metal detecting forums which I have unreserved admiration for.

Posting a link to one of Steve’s thoughtful and expert reviews of a detector is a good thing.

A while back (it seems like a week ago, but I think it might have been day before yesterday) - I posted a suggestion as to how such links could be posted in a manner more likely to guide interested forum members to check out the probably helpful and useful information.

Unfortunately, my suggestion was taken “amiss”. I was informed that such information ought to be posted on the external packaging of certain consumer paper products so that dim witted folks - like me perhaps - could know - as it were - “which end was up”.

Now it appears that someone else dislikes “bare links”.

Oh well, reasonable folks may differ in their opinions. I think - for example - that some brands of consumer paper product are too delicate to stand up to their intended use. Me, I use a blowtorch - I find MAPP gas a little rough, but propane is nice.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2018 10:56PM by lytle78.
June 25, 2018 12:17AM
What to do with SPAM?

[www.youtube.com]

eye rolling smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
June 25, 2018 12:32AM
RC- you win - no need to tell us why it is relevant or why you like it!!!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold