Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Whites launches new machine. confused smiley

Posted by khouse 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Whites launches new machine. confused smiley
December 23, 2016 03:37AM
I guess they are going after the kids since the grown ups have lost some faith....... Lets close down some more parks while there at it too. This machine is made in China.
[www.ebay.com]

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Whites launches new machine. confused smiley
December 23, 2016 04:21AM
What manufacturer doesn't make one of those?
Kids have to have fun , too!
What would be the biggest thing that attracts people to the hobby to begin with?
Maybe pictures , stories and videos of "how easy" and "how many" good things there are out there to find........?
December 23, 2016 04:47AM
I'm pretty sure they already have a kid detector in the Coinmaster? I just don't see the draw to market cheap machines to kids when 1st Texas and Garrett already have this market covered. Just my thoughts......

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
December 23, 2016 06:11AM
Hmm, they've sold 2 so far, looks like a heckuva Christmas roll-out.
December 23, 2016 09:47AM
They bought that out a few months back
December 23, 2016 01:05PM
My friends fiance got her 8 yo son a detector for his recent birthday. The box read National Geographic Metal Detector. When he showed it to me I said hmm, looks like a Minelab. Sure enough, in small print it read Minelab on the box. It got a fairly good air test, about 7-8 inches on a dime.

We took it outside, got a good signal. As I tried to dig the frozen ground I went off balance a bit, just at that instant their dog play hit me and knocked me down to the ground, how embarrassing, glad I didn't break a hip. The boy says "let me try" I thought 'yea right kid, if you get through that I'm hanging it up'....or, 'I'm joining a gym'. He could barley handle the shovel let alone sink it, whew!

Anyway, couldn't get through the frost with the shovel. Their property was part of a 1700's homestead (next door) and I'll bet some real goodies are snug in the ground. Hope the boy finds an old coin.
December 23, 2016 04:41PM
I gave up in Whites after I sold the V3 years ago then my buddy sold his. I am looking at the impact and different machines from Europe

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 23, 2016 04:48PM
khouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess they are going after the kids since the gr
> own ups have lost some faith....... Lets close do
> wn some more parks while there at it too. This m
> achine is made in China.
> [www.ebay.com]
> tector-Finds-Coins-Relics-Fun-Easy-7-and-up-/26276
> 1286226

Are you saying this is a White's machine but manufactured in China?!?
December 24, 2016 12:17AM
December 24, 2016 02:34AM
Considering their previous release, this new Chinese made unit may just be a step in the right direction for Whites -winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]