Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mint 1021CZ - Tom Tuned

Posted by njnydigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Mint 1021CZ - Tom Tuned
January 13, 2017 11:27PM
Just wanted to give you guys a head's up...Someone posted a mint condition 1021 CZ3D on my site a little while ago. Tom tuned and certified. Here's the link: [www.treasureclassifieds.com]

I haven't stopped by here or logged on in ages, but when I just logged into the site, it said something to the effect of; "Possible hack attempt. Please try logging in again." But I was already logged in at that point. Very odd. Hope there's no malware or virus on the site.

Joe
Re: Mint 1021CZ - Tom Tuned
January 14, 2017 12:07AM
Also a very Rare Whites XL-Pro with Tone I.D. Modification package.
January 14, 2017 01:42AM
I wouldnt classify a detector with a defect as mint.
January 14, 2017 02:26AM
detectingMO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wouldnt classify a detector with a defect as min
> t.

I was speaking to the physical condition of the unit only. However, that being said, according to the ad, the unit works perfect except for the internal speaker. I'm assuming most here use headphones when hunting, so, that wouldn't be an issue to many. And no, even though my name is Joe also, the detector isn't mine. Sold my CZ a few years back...regretfully. I know there are many CZ fans here though, and not many units can hit a dime at almost 12", much less one certified by Tom.
January 14, 2017 01:16PM
Hey Joe, how ya doing? How are the Jersey beaches treating you?.............. CZ...She's a beaut.
January 14, 2017 03:16PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also a very Rare Whites XL-Pro with Tone I.D. Modi
> fication package.

Yes, two very nice detectors, the two best analog detectors ever made IMO.