Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

311 Total silver coins on a virgin ocean beach. Video of 61 Silvers In one day

Posted by Diggs4ever 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
311 Total silver coins on a virgin ocean beach. Video of 61 Silvers In one day
February 11, 2017 10:03PM
Thought I Would share a Virgin Beach I Found In January. You Dont get spots like these to often

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2017 12:02AM by Diggs4ever.
Re: 311 Total silver coins on a virgin ocean beach. Video of 61 Silvers In one day
February 12, 2017 12:27AM
Nice! Top layer washed away for your easy pickings, good deal.
Re: 311 Total silver coins on a virgin ocean beach. Video of 61 Silvers In one day
February 12, 2017 02:45AM
Yes Alot of surface finds even
Man I wanted to go hunting with you! Almost like being there but ...not being there. I've only had one time in my hunting career that I came across a washed out beach similar to yours and I racked up some nice old coins...some mercury dimes...quite a few old wheaties and buffalos. It was a blast! It was on this hunt where I found a gold bridge with 6 teeth in it! Thanks for sharing this video.

Charles
February 12, 2017 05:34PM
Those are great mouthwatering videos! I assume from the storms that raked California coast in January, right ? Are you in Southern CA ? Central CA ? Northern CA ?

I spent the entire week of those storms pinned to a beach giving up silver too. But unfortunately it was a beach full of industrial junk to deal with (lead globs, brass and coppper crap, etc...). So we weren't doing quite as well as you. So my most silver on any one day was only like 8 or 9. With other days only 1 or 2. I did see a few silver dollars found, a large cent, etc... We sampled a few other beaches that are more touristy and less junky, but they didn't happen to get kissed by the same erosion. So we kept returning to our "junk" beach.

At the end of the week, comparing notes with other hunters in my part of the state (Monterey bay), I learned that some other beaches had been giving up staggering amounts of easy coins and higher jewelry ratios. Oh well, I guess I was at the wrong beach !
February 12, 2017 06:01PM
Nice haul..

Is that canadian coins??

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 12, 2017 06:11PM
Yes they are smiling smiley I'm Located in NB Canada

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2017 06:12PM by Diggs4ever.
February 12, 2017 06:13PM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those are great mouthwatering videos! I assume f
> rom the storms that raked California coast in Janu
> ary, right ? Are you in Southern CA ? Central CA
> ? Northern CA ?
>
> I spent the entire week of those storms pinned to
> a beach giving up silver too. But unfortunately
> it was a beach full of industrial junk to deal wit
> h (lead globs, brass and coppper crap, etc...).
> So we weren't doing quite as well as you. So my m
> ost silver on any one day was only like 8 or 9. W
> ith other days only 1 or 2. I did see a few silve
> r dollars found, a large cent, etc... We sample
> d a few other beaches that are more touristy and l
> ess junky, but they didn't happen to get kissed by
> the same erosion. So we kept returning to our "ju
> nk" beach.
>
> At the end of the week, comparing notes with other
> hunters in my part of the state (Monterey bay), I
> learned that some other beaches had been giving up
> staggering amounts of easy coins and higher jewelr
> y ratios. Oh well, I guess I was at the wrong be
> ach !

I'm In Canada Tom no worries your beaches are still full haha Cheers Chad
February 12, 2017 07:43PM
Very nice. Good job on the vids also
I was in NB last year for a few days. i ended up in Nova Scotia, I drove the Cabbit trail. Pretty country
HH
Corey
February 14, 2017 06:00PM
A silver coin motherlode beach.

Congrats.

Detecting since Feb, 2010
E-trac with 18"x15" SEF, 13" Ultimate coil, Pro coil, Minelab 8" coil, 4.5"x7" SEF, Sunray target probe
CTX3030 with 17"x13" DD coil, 11" DD coil
February 15, 2017 10:56PM
Oh did you detect any? The vikings had a settlement close by there lots of history in my neck of the woods Well for North America anyway haha
February 15, 2017 11:00PM
Charles (Sabre)(Tx) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Man I wanted to go hunting with you! Almost like
> being there but ...not being there. I've only had
> one time in my hunting career that I came across a
> washed out beach similar to yours and I racked up
> some nice old coins...some mercury dimes...quite a
> few old wheaties and buffalos. It was a blast! I
> t was on this hunt where I found a gold bridge wit
> h 6 teeth in it! Thanks for sharing this video.
>
> Charles

Thank you Charles,

They certainly are a treat when discovered that's for sure, a memory to last a lifetime. It's nice hearing you got to experience this as well, Cheers Chad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2017 11:02PM by Diggs4ever.