Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

xp deus 3.2 11in fxo2 package trade

Posted by c t 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
c t
xp deus 3.2 11in fxo2 package trade
March 03, 2017 07:54PM
Looking for something thats better on salty beaches no i didnt kill the deus in the salt tried on dry sand with reasonable success thank you HH tom
Re: xp deus 3.2 11in fxo2 package trade
March 03, 2017 09:05PM
"I have to laugh but, when Deus came out there were so many issues with it but very low anger rate as anger goes with detectorists on the scale of things that P*** off detectorists!
Explorer came out and was KING of sites ESPecially salt wet sands where Deus COULDN'T go but few complained?
It's the worst ever beach performer and I strongly doubt V.4 will improve on that?
My Q. is: just how far can patience / compromise be tested?

Land luck or luck on the beach?

Does it really matter anymore?

Is there too much (a) disposable income? (b) is there too much choice?"
c t
Re: xp deus 3.2 11in fxo2 package trade
March 03, 2017 11:25PM
Mr Dunn hope all is well been a while since we chatted in a perfect world i would have my origional explorer xs with repaired camlock! And my deus but my world is far from perfect and as yrs passed i sold the best all around unit ever made the brainchild of Mr Bruce Candy and a hand full of engineers and techs the explorer xs im 77 and no smarter now than i was then i let that unit go for a song live and learn HH to all c t tom