Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Video of Rutus Alter71 Complete menu walk threw

Posted by Diggs4ever 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Video of Rutus Alter71 Complete menu walk threw
March 04, 2017 07:00PM
Had time to shoot a video of this machines menu system today for all our english speaking friends, cheers chad
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Video of Rutus Alter71 Complete menu walk threw
March 04, 2017 07:47PM
Well done diggs. I did some outside filming of the meter display but wasn't happy with it: too sunny and a tad hard to see.
It is hard to find any really informative information on it isn't it?

On the Ground Balance thing, it shows the phase value of the ground e.g. -83.3 ( the value for one test site)
and the unusual aspect is that when it shows low numbers the designer refers to it as "high"
So -23.3 would be 'high' while the -83.3 would be 'low'
Beach values are "high" in the twenties etc.
Or at least I think that's how it is? But it doesn't show 'Ground Balance Complete' but instead shows the mineralisation level!

When the Instructions refer to "canteens", I think he means cans or tins and/or deeply buried cans from the Second World War, and Polish searchers try to find these sites which are usually wooded sites but can also be large open fields and the banks of rivers and dykes where they search for deliberately dumped guns, gun carriers, motor cycles, and other vehicles and machines.

It's set up so you can search in a few pre select modes but you're able to change every aspect of every program 'to tweak' to whatever you want to!
Almost too much fiddling about really in my opinion. But, it's there if you want it and if you're not bothered you'll still have very decent operation in "Basic", or "Fast" etc
March 04, 2017 09:18PM
Yes Ive had quite the time trying to figure this machine out due to lack of information around. I'm still trying to figure it out haha. I wasnt sure what canteen met or the word coke but I figured it met pop cans and alluminum of sorts. next warm day I will try and film ground phase and tid, hodo graph etc etc. Thanks for watching and the added info Des, cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 09:20PM by Diggs4ever.
March 07, 2017 12:26AM
Good job on the video. Will keep an eye out for the next as well.