Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Signum MFT in a good condition.

Posted by Igor 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Signum MFT in a good condition.
February 24, 2017 09:00AM
I would make a deal and sell used Signum MFT on a straight shaft and in a good shape.I can also change it to MFD with Deep Mode installed for an extra cost.
I can supply with a number of used coils due to a choice or with a new one (ones).
The final cost will depend on coils in the set,but cheaper in any case to compare with a new detector.
English menu on the board.English manual as well.The brand box.Any spare or additional parts are available.Thanks.
Re: Signum MFT in a good condition.
March 04, 2017 10:10PM
I am not sure if my messages send by p.m. are really send.
The third member asked me for a general purpose about the detector and even not about a cost,I replied,but the conversation stopped.
So,please,those who are probably interested in making a deal,send me your e-mail for answering in your p.m..Thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 10:16PM by Igor.
March 14, 2017 09:32AM
Concerning a cost for the set including used 3 frequencies coil of 9.5" by 12.5" by size,it is 870 usd including Express shipping.
I can sell with used 15" coil at 7 kHz,the cost is 850 usd with shipping.
Other coils,new ones are available as well.
March 18, 2017 06:42PM
Only 200 usd plus to those costs to make MFD from this MFT now.
March 18, 2017 08:00PM
Hi Igor,
Looks like everyone here has there interests tied up in a number of different brands and models currently on the market spotlight or those soon to be.
The right person will come along eventually and grab the Sig.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
March 18, 2017 08:45PM
Hang in there Igor, I'm sure someone will crab it here soon. busy months are coming, cheers Chad
March 18, 2017 10:53PM
Thank you guys for a support!A new season coming,a new brand or an old one,but someone needs to grab coins and relics soon.