Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Will Fisher add the boost and cache process to the new SE model?

Posted by Alpha Goat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Will Fisher add the boost and cache process to the new SE model?
May 21, 2017 01:29PM
Thanks for and info. I have DST and the 4 iron audio adjustments.
Re: Will Fisher add the boost and cache process to the new SE model?
May 21, 2017 04:31PM
Upgrade just ended april 30th George..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 22, 2017 09:10AM
Thanks Keith!
May 22, 2017 04:56PM
I guess Fisher Never will come out with That New great Machine been hearing about for what seems like Years now. Disappointing to say the least.
May 22, 2017 05:19PM
Never is a very long time.

Small company, big product line to continuously monitor and update, and tough problems in applied physics - result, wonderful new stuff takes many years from concept to product.

The total number of actually new detector technologies brought to market in the last 10 - 15 years is one. The Minelab GPZ 7000. Every other "new" detector has been an incremental revision of existing technologies. Even there, except for XP's novel mechanical,design and use of wireless on the Deus, most of it has been baby steps.

I don't know what Bulgarian, Russian or Turkish folks are up to, but I would be very surprised if they "break out of the pack". Garrett and Whites have all but admitted by their silence that they aren't going to surprise us. Minelab would clearly be moving beyond BBS and FBS if they could, their current general purpose machines sell for too high a price and cost too much to produce - they badly need replacing.

First Texas (Fisher, Teknetics, etc.) publically announced new technology coming to market (although accidentally via the leak of a distributor meeting presentation). That was a year and a half ago - more or less. It is no surprise that they missed the 2016 target that they talked about. Will it be 2017, 2018 - or what? Nobody who knows will say. Will it happen? I am convinced that it will.

Just my opinion of course.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2017 05:35PM by lytle78.