Anyone have any idea when the MARS Sniper (5x10DD) coil will be available for the RA71
August 01, 2018 08:49PM
I'd like to get one but it doesn't seem to be available stateside yet. Anyone know when they'll be available?

HH
Mike
Mike,
I think the coil might be available currently.
Only problem is you may have to source one overseas.

I actually called this first business here in this link.
They don’t have rutus coils.
The sedond i got no answer.

The coil is 6x10 size wise i think. Maybe someone from across the pond will repsomd with better info.

[en.marsmd.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2018 09:03PM by tnsharpshooter.
I've been waiting for one for the Multi Kruzer also and not sure when it will be available.
Thanks David,
I checked with Ed at Treasure mountain earlier in the week. He can't get one yet. I didn't bother with Serious Detecting.

I guess there is nothing to do but wait for it.

HH
Mike
I am sure if you contact Shelton here on the forum That he could possibly get one to you. I purchased the Rutus 5 inch CC Sniper coil through him a few weeks ago. He is out of Poland and it takes a couple of weeks to get it things through. I looked at the Mars coil but I believe the Stock 8 x 9 inch CC coil can still do better and I have some pretty rotten soil. ( my belief )
Mike Hillis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks David,
> I checked with Ed at Treasure mountain earlier in
> the week. He can't get one yet. I didn't bothe
> r with Serious Detecting.
>
> I guess there is nothing to do but wait for it.
>
> HH
> Mike

Serious is the us distributor. They only order mars gear a couple times a year due to low volume of sales from what i can tell. so they would be the ones to ask when they expect to order them.
Re: Anyone have any idea when the MARS Sniper (5x10DD) coil will be available for the RA71
August 02, 2018 05:59AM
You can order from the UK.
[spinadiscmetaldetectors.com]
Deteckincks got it in stock [www.detecnicks.co.uk]. My will arrive tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2018 11:03AM by xawi29.