Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anyone have any idea when the MARS Sniper (5x10DD) coil will be available for the RA71

Posted by Mike Hillis 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone have any idea when the MARS Sniper (5x10DD) coil will be available for the RA71
August 01, 2018 08:49PM
I'd like to get one but it doesn't seem to be available stateside yet. Anyone know when they'll be available?

HH
Mike
Mike,
I think the coil might be available currently.
Only problem is you may have to source one overseas.

I actually called this first business here in this link.
They don’t have rutus coils.
The sedond i got no answer.

The coil is 6x10 size wise i think. Maybe someone from across the pond will repsomd with better info.

[en.marsmd.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2018 09:03PM by tnsharpshooter.
I've been waiting for one for the Multi Kruzer also and not sure when it will be available.
Thanks David,
I checked with Ed at Treasure mountain earlier in the week. He can't get one yet. I didn't bother with Serious Detecting.

I guess there is nothing to do but wait for it.

HH
Mike
I am sure if you contact Shelton here on the forum That he could possibly get one to you. I purchased the Rutus 5 inch CC Sniper coil through him a few weeks ago. He is out of Poland and it takes a couple of weeks to get it things through. I looked at the Mars coil but I believe the Stock 8 x 9 inch CC coil can still do better and I have some pretty rotten soil. ( my belief )
Mike Hillis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks David,
> I checked with Ed at Treasure mountain earlier in
> the week. He can't get one yet. I didn't bothe
> r with Serious Detecting.
>
> I guess there is nothing to do but wait for it.
>
> HH
> Mike

Serious is the us distributor. They only order mars gear a couple times a year due to low volume of sales from what i can tell. so they would be the ones to ask when they expect to order them.
Re: Anyone have any idea when the MARS Sniper (5x10DD) coil will be available for the RA71
August 02, 2018 05:59AM
You can order from the UK.
[spinadiscmetaldetectors.com]
Deteckincks got it in stock [www.detecnicks.co.uk]. My will arrive tomorrow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2018 11:03AM by xawi29.