Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cracking day out with the Vista Smart

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Cracking day out with the Vista Smart
May 18, 2017 10:49PM
eepTech Vista Smart 15 kHz
Went to one of the fields today that the cows have been munching on again, this certain field has been covered by long grass for about a year or so now but farmer is moving his stock around throughout this dry period to keep them nourished as possible.
This is great for me as the grass is very short in places and for the charity that the finds will be sold for in a job lot eventually.
With the Vista Smart I was able to run it flat out what is always great on pasture when depth is needed, by also running boost all day really helped men to grab the deeper signals, the deepest target today was beyond the length of the probe, I think that's around 9-10 inches and was with good audio on a Victorian Penny.
Bullets buttons coins and a little thin strip of silver was on the menu today, also finding two watch winders is cool in one day and another first for me.... these Vistas seem to like finding firsts.
I love these days when you feel in sync with your machine of choice, finding small and large items works for me and the Vista Smart does it all, and I might like to add this machine does it easy what's a bonus.
Today reminded me of why I liked this machine a good few years back when I first used it, a strong solid performing machine that don't mess around... I love it

Coins buttons bullets and buckles work for me....thumbs down

Re: Cracking day out with the Vista Smart
May 18, 2017 11:11PM
Good going ZigMan, quite the variety.....cant beat that.
May 19, 2017 01:50AM
Good stuff Ziggy

looks like a fun day of diggin to me thumbs down
May 19, 2017 02:16PM
Great finds and excellent report/pics.
May 19, 2017 04:17PM
Nice watch keys!!

man that buckle on bottom left is old...well for us anyways ..

Good dig's

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 05, 2017 10:05AM
Out with the Vista Smart again and pulled some nice items, I was using the Super Six coil and really working the Iron patches and long tuff Grass areas, once again the machine performed great and was happy to pull some silver and a old key, was cool also to pull a unique kind of button what you can see above the spoon ends.
It's not going to be long before this land and machine produces something really special I feel.

June 08, 2017 03:01PM
Thank you all, Yeah Keith, never found two watch winders in one outing before so was happy about that, hopefully getting on some Celtic settlement ground in a months time, that should be amazing for sure.
June 10, 2017 05:50AM
Those two bullets look like Confederate enfields.