Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nice Video

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nice Video
July 12, 2017 11:48PM
If you like watching the Hoover Boys.......Nice 1812 Plate dug.....You can say what ever you want to about these guys, but they hunt all day. I'm not too far from them so they peak my interest. Plate Dug at 12:18 if you don't want to watch it all.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2017 11:49PM by goodmore.
Re: Nice Video
July 13, 2017 12:12AM
One heck of a field they're hunting. Dawn till dusk. Enjoyed the video, thanks goodmore.
July 13, 2017 03:23AM
The Hoover Boys are my favorite channel on YouTube for detecting. They have been for a while now. They aren't perfect by no means, but I enjoy watching their videos more than any of the others out there.
July 13, 2017 03:55AM
Does anyone have a pic of a soldier wearing that plate circa 1810? Was it worn on a big hat or on the belt?
July 13, 2017 04:05AM
I hate their videos, they really tick me off, I mean, darn it their digging largies and reales out of parks for peets sake!!

OK, I'm ready to move to Maryland, or wherever in the heck they are, we got nothing like that to hunt in California! >grinning smiley<
July 13, 2017 11:24AM
I spent many a weekend fishing the upper bay. Maryland wraps around the upper part of the Chesapeake Bay, very fertile area and good fishing. They also practically surround DC and Annapolis is there. It has many colonial states bordering it. Big history in Maryland..... It's no wonder there are really important precious finds there.
July 13, 2017 02:01PM
Anybody that can hunt all day and dig it all like they do has to get respect. They seem like a tight bunch too. I watched these guys dig everything there is to dig but that gold coin. I figure it is only a matter of time. Draped Bust is on my bucket list. I have seen them dig a few of them. I would smile all day if I dug one.
July 13, 2017 03:22PM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anybody that can hunt all day and dig it all like
> they do has to get respect. They seem like a tigh
> t bunch too.

X2!!