Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Impact suggestion

Posted by Sod-buster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Impact suggestion
July 29, 2017 03:16AM
I have shared the following message with the host of the Detector Prospector forum.
Steve

" In case you touch base with Dilek.

I notice Dilek and her team have indeed listed the updates for Impact on their site.

But it seems they haven't say added an attachment in the section where they list Impact manual download.

I think they should add something file wise for folks to view or download as it relates to the updates, and in so doing give reference to which part(s) of the manual are affected by update.

I can see if this isn't done, some confusion could happen down the road.

Of course the level of this confusion could be driven by how many updates Nokta actually does to the Impact over its lifespan as far as being a factory production unit.

And I guess it would 't be out of the question, Impact could receive an update even if the unit is ceased in the product line. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the Impact Manual doesn't have any version update ID on cover.
And where the manual is listed, no mention of supplemental data as far as updates ( changes).

A person unknowing could get their detector with manual in hand, and could get confused.

I think somehow in the same section of website where actual manual download is listed, references need to be made to the actual manual (subject, page no., etc) of where this (change material) fits in.

So far with what updates have occurred IMO minimum confusion is likely, but I don't know what the future holds for future updates.
Re: Nokta Impact suggestion
July 30, 2017 01:41AM
Good idea!!

A page we can print off to stick into our manual.

Might take some time to translate into all those languages in the manual.

Just make sure we get the English version first....smileys with beer

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me