Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FS: Minelab Musky SOLD!

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FS: Minelab Musky SOLD!
August 11, 2017 07:56PM
***SOLD***

Selling my prized very well cared for ML Musky on custom straight shaft w/rubber bike type grip (very well balanced), a brand new neoprene arm cuff cover, the must have ML TS800 coil w/cover for iron/trash sifting, and the very hard to find in like new cond. 13" Ultimate coil w/cover for when you want to dig REALLY deep eye popping smiley

The TS800 coil alone on this machine will hit coins/buttons at depths that will blow you away (have dug several coins at a foot deep no problem with it in my soil).

I bought this from Keith a yr or so ago (he built it) and he can attest to the depth this one gets = very hot unit thumbs down

As a package I will let it go for $350 shipped (FIRM) or I will sell the unit w/stock coil for $275 firm shipped and the 13" ultimate separately for $110 shipped ONLY if/when the unit sells 1st.

Credit Card over the phone or Postal MO only as payment/s.

If it sells here I will make a donation to the site.

Thanks for looking/let me know if interested.

Wayne
MRH

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 11:59PM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Re: FS: Minelab Musky w/straight Shaft, 8" and extra 13" Ultimate Coil/s eye popping smiley
August 11, 2017 08:13PM
wheres the screen? j/k