Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Charging Deus components using portable pack (Info may be helpful)

Posted by Sod-buster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Charging Deus components using portable pack (Info may be helpful)
September 04, 2017 04:23PM
The owner's manual for Deus detector recommends when components are charged to disconnect charging harness from components.

I really don't know electrically what happens with say the wall charger, or even a auto charger adapter when Deus components reach full charge.

So, I have this portable pack.
Will show a front and back pic.
It has a percentage of charge left shown in upper right corner.

This thing seems will charge a Deus up a bunch.

Here is where the pack may come in handy even when at home and you desire to charge your Deus,,but can't be there eyeballing it when it reaches full charge. Or maybe driving and don't want to monitor charge process.
Btw other packs may operate similar,,this is only the second type I have owned,,first one didn't give info like this one does.

Anyway, when Deus components (all) when connected reach full charge the pack seems to shut down,,due to no load being applied.
The percentage number of power left in pack (numerical indicator) goes out when all Deus components are fully charged.

Bought this one at Wally World for $28 bucks.
Will pump a cell phone battery up too, tablets, etc.

r

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2017 04:37PM by Sod-buster.
Re: Charging Deus components using portable pack (Info may be helpful)
September 04, 2017 05:31PM
I have a similar pack that I have taken on 3 Day relic hunts and used it to charge my Deus coil, controller and headphones. Great option when you have to means of recharging
Re: Charging Deus components using portable pack (Info may be helpful)
September 04, 2017 08:01PM
Always carry 2 of those battery banks and of course no good just taking the batteries as you also have too remember the charging lead for the coil,controller and headphones,also worth carrying a lead so that you can at a very last resort charge the battery banks from the car cigar lighter.