Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stand for Deus------- Simple Fix

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Stand for Deus------- Simple Fix
August 30, 2017 11:22PM
Took a Impact stand and it fits nicely on the Deus..

I don't really need it but some people like to have them..

I just lay impact on its side as I dig anyways ...but here's a non intrusive option..

2017-08-30_07-00-06 by Keith Southern, on Flickr

2017-08-30_07-00-20 by Keith Southern, on Flickr

2017-08-30_07-00-47 by Keith Southern, on Flickr

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2017 11:24PM by Keith Southern.
Re: Stand for Deus
August 30, 2017 11:28PM
Cool beans Keith
Re: Stand for Deus------- Simple Fix
August 31, 2017 03:07AM
I actually was wondering if the impact stand would work. I see they made a stand for the racer also. I've been using my Anderson stand, being the detector always wants to tip over with the elliptical coil mounted. Thx Keith
August 31, 2017 01:06PM
cool others done this as well recently

[metaldetectingforum.com]
August 31, 2017 03:49PM
Looks like it would work on my M60.
August 31, 2017 04:10PM
Cool Craig!!

Did he drill a hole in his armrest?????

Kickindirt

You have to keep your hand towards the top of the pistol grip to keep from hitting it but I do that anyways,

Yes there is round ones for racers and other..Yet I was cleaning out my glove box in my truck and saw the Impact proto one and said to myself there's an Obtuse shape probably fit around the Deus shaft....then though nah to big then said well maybe around the handle...So it does you could probably get that extra strong velcro and wrap around handle and put a piece inside the collar and cut the top screw device off and look clean...and no damage....

they are only like 15.00 bucks so I'd rather cut it up than drill holes in Deus...those parts are high..

It's a wonder and aftermarket company hasn't made one lie the Mak/Nok one for the Deus specifically..

Might do it Doc...LOL!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2017 04:27PM by Keith Southern.
August 31, 2017 06:55PM
Keith, I think he cut the tabs/stand off the base of the arm cuff and just attached the impact stand.
September 01, 2017 08:02PM
Thanks for the heads up on this one Keith, I think the stand mounted on the pistol grip like that would bother me. Looks like the clamps are just a bit to tall. Must be some other type clamp that would work great.
September 05, 2017 12:45AM
Thanks Keith, you are a grate guy. I knew when I sent you the Eagle button a year or so ago you would return the favor. Thanks flintstone
September 05, 2017 01:54AM
Your welcome Dean...Yes Your Button sits in my case with pride...!!! thank you for that !!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
September 06, 2017 01:17AM
Hi Keith, Got the stand today, will put it on tonight and give it a try tomarrow. Thanks so much, Dean
September 06, 2017 06:13PM
Sounds good Dean!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla