Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hey

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hey
September 30, 2017 03:32PM
I'm doing great guys..have been working on my book about a child that gets cancer and learns to use his imagination to help fight his cancer and teaches other children to do the same. It is based on my fight with cancer. I don't hunt during the late spring or summer. Am starting to get ready to hunt after one good rain will post my finds and videos. Thanks for asking about me. I am loving the impact as I was a tester and will be testing a different coil end of this month. The deus, well I had my great hunts with it but it was time to move on to the impact. Love the coils and the power....I kept the deus because it is so lite and easy to use and is a great detector also.

LowBoy

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Hey
September 30, 2017 03:54PM
Lawrenzo,

Good to hear that you are doing well, and I think that book you are working on is a really cool thing. Kudos to you, to "give back" in that way...

Steve
Re: Hey
September 30, 2017 04:16PM
Hello Lawrenzo, glad you are doing well....let me know when you finish the book I will purchase a copy.