Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FS: XP Deus v4 11" coil WS5 headphones

Posted by Xray 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FS: XP Deus v4 11" coil WS5 headphones
October 03, 2017 02:45AM
Barely used, under 5 hours on it. Had it around a year, collecting dust.
Have been maintaining charges, updated to V4, warranty is transferable far as I know.
Comes with original box, all accessories and I'll throw in the andy sabisch handbook [which I have never read, of course]

This is a pattern for me, buying a higher end detector and never using it. Started with a Minelab Quatro, used it once and sold it at a loss.
F-75SE, barely used it and also sold it at a loss. Near as I can figure, reasons are:

* I'm not a depth monster, and in fact don't enjoy digging 12" holes in anything but ideal soil conditions. I am content to clean up everything down to 7" or so, and the Ace 400 does that just fine
* Not that I am shy of a learning curve, but I feel I am wasting time doing it. Between work, family, other hobbies ect I have limited time, I want to spend that detecting, not putting 100's of hours getting proficient on a new machine [should be noted, of course you can turn on and go with the Deus just like any other detector, you just won;t get all you can out of the machine, which negates the reason for buying it in the first place]
* Main reason I think is my detecting style - I do most of it on the fly, I'll see a field or pass a school and think hey, why not detect ? I keep the Ace in my truck the whole detecting season so it is always handy, would not feel comfortable leaving a $1k detector in my truck like that.
Consequently, the Ace sees almost all the action while the others very limited, only those rare time when I actually plan to go out detecting. AT Pro sees alot of action but only in the water, have never used it on land.

Anyhow, we both know what this setup goes for new, upwards of $1,600.
Asking $1,050 shipped, insured USPS USA. I accept paypal using gift option only or USPS money orders [or pickup, if you happen to live around Detroit metro area].

Re: FS: XP Deus v4 11" coil WS5 headphones
October 09, 2017 05:55PM
Still avilable